National Day Morning

Posted by Nisa Halim On 3:59 AM
DSC_2002

This was taken earlier this year after the National Day march. We were going to see my sister marching but we were too late and parked too far, she and her school group already made it pass the Sultan and was waiting for me but I missed it. I was kind of guilty not making it on time to see her but she was happy when I came to see her at Yayasan. Well, this picture describes that very morning. Gloomy but festive at the same time. It was kind of humid too! I wish I have something to say about the tree because it looks so nice but what can I say. Trees are one of the many things in nature that I like taking pictures of, clouds come second. There, I said something about the tree. And clouds.

0 Responses to 'National Day Morning'

Post a Comment

Follow stillcarvings76 on Twitter

Box Me

Subscribe:

Categories: